CSWA (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate)
As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you will stand out from the crowd in today's competitive job market. CSWA certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS® expertise – cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
Recommended Self-Paced Training: SOLIDWORKS Tutorials
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing Grade: 70%
All candidates receive electronic certificates and personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas:
- Sketch entities - lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools - offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features - extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates - coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing sheets and views
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory. **Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.